D-Links: Monday Morning Digestibles
As the month of January winds down, things continue to heat up in the NBA Development League. Read the latest edition of D-Links for the latest stories concerning the D-League:
- The D-League needs a new name, writes Ridiculous Upside’s Scott Schroeder.
- Several players with D-League ties are taking their talents overseas, including 2010 D-League #1 pick Nick Fazekas, writes Wendell Maxey of Ridiculous Upside.
- From Joey Whelan’s Wizards Watch: Dakota Wizards coach Nate Bjorkgren speaks about the Wizards’ recent roster moves.
- Over at NBC Sports ProBasketballTalk, Scott Schroeder wrote about Blake Ahearn setting a new record for consecutive free throws made.
- You have less than one week left to cast your 2012 NBA D-League All-Star ballot.
- The Austin Toros ranked atop the latest edition of the D-League power rankings.
- Sam Farber of D-League.com writes about Offensive Rating, Defensive Rating, and Net Rating in the D-League.
- Los Angeles Clippers guard Eric Bledsoe recently suited up for the Bakersfield Jam as part of a rehab assignment. Matthew Martz of Clippers.com recapped Bledsoe’s return to action.
- From the New York Times Off the Dribble blog, Benjamin Hoffman writes about the number of veterans entering the D-League hoping to make an NBA comeback.