D-Links: Monday Morning Digestibles
Check out the latest batch of D-League headlines in this week’s edition of D-Links:
- Larry Coon and Marc Stein break down the B-list items of the NBA’s new collective bargaining agreement, which include new provisions regarding the usage of the D-League. The article also notes that the league and union will form committees to discuss further changes to a number of areas, including the D-League.
- According to D-League.com, 60 D-League players have left their D-League teams to participate in NBA training camps around the league.
- Joey Whelan is running a fantastic Dakota Wizards blog. In this “Wizards Chalkboard” post, he breaks down the Xs and Os of creating scoring opportunities against Idaho.
- Rehab assignments are now a possibility. Ridiculous Upside’s Scott Schroeder explains.
- Mikkayla Guillett of Toros Nation writes about Austin’s recent romp of Tulsa.
- The L.A. D-Fenders topped the list of the D-League’s first Power Rankings, which came out on Thursday.